Monday, July 31, 2006

Aguuuu o Agoooh

Hannah has begun to "say a few words." Most notably, the most common word she uses is Aguuuu. When I talk to her, and I smile at her, and she is happy, she says: Aguuuu

When I caress her, on the neck, on the cheeks, on the feet, and she is happy, she says: Aguuuuu

When I play with her little legs and we dance to the tune of "Las Olas y el Viento, sucundum sucundum..." she says Aguuuuu...

When I sing Manuelita la Tortuga to her, and she recognizes the song, she says Aguuuuu....

And the Aguuu is accompanied by her closing of the eyes in a demonstration of satisfaction....

It's incredible how much she can communicate with the Aguuuuu.... And it's all good!
Cheers, Kuki

1 comment:

Jorge said...

Lia: Me encanta el blog. Una hermosa idea para estar al tanto de el progreso de Hannah!! Algún día mandame alguna fotito que tengas.
Beso a los proud papis y uno especial a Hannah!!